Nice and easy, all whizzed up with the FlavorChef Express Multi Base and Chopping Blade…
Sweet tasting high protein snack. These amazeballs are perfect on the go, post workout or even as a treat with a nice cup of tea.
· 0.5 Cup Sultanas
· 1 Cup Almonds
· 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
· 1 Cup Protein Powder (chocolate)
· 1 Tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
· 1 Teaspoon Cacao Powder
· 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut (to roll in)
1. Using a food processor add all the ingredients except the desiccated coconut.
2. You will need to watch closely as it goes from being a dry mixture to being ‘too’ soft very quickly.
3. It will take around 5 minutes for the mixture to form, as the sultanas are where the moisture comes from.
4. Once ready, make into balls and roll in the coconut.
5. Keep fresh in an airtight container in the fridge.
If the mixture is too dry, add a tablespoon of water.
Get your FlavorChef Express Kitchen System HERE or by calling 1300 326 606