• ¼ (50g) cup of sugar
• ½ (120ml) cup half and half
• 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
• ½ tsp (3ml) vanilla extract
• 1/8 tsp (1g) kosher salt
• 1 tbsp (18g) chunky peanut butter
• blender base + master jar
• ice cream base
• multi base
• spindle (black)
• circular disc
• fine grating blade
1. Grate dark chocolate on Speed 1, using the master jar fitted red multi base, spindle and circular disc with
fine grating blade. Set grated chocolate aside for later use.
2. Switch blender base to master jar, don’t worry about cleaning it out before continued use.
3. Blend all base ingredients in master jar fitted with green blend base.
4. Remove master jar fitted with blender base and attach ice cream base, cooler, mixer and dome.
5. Add mixture to ice cream maker while ice cream maker is running on setting 2 and run for 10 minutes,
until mixture is thick and creamy. Do not over mix the base ingredients.
6. During the last minute, add grated chocolate and blend just until chocolate in incorporated.
Serve immediately, or store in airtight container in freezer for up to a week.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yields: 1 pint (a small tub
of ice cream)
Calories: 275 per scoop
Get your FlavorChef Ice Cream Maker HERE or by calling 1300 326 606