1 cup (90grams) old fashion rolled oats
1 tsp (2grams) baking powder
2 large eggs
1 ripe banana
FlavorChef Express Equipment:
*Multi-base * spindle (black) * chopping blade *master jar
- Add rolled oats to the master jar fitted with the red multi-base, spindle and chopping blade. Blend on speed 2 for one minute, until finely ground.
- Add eggs, banana and baking powder to the master jar. Blend on speed 2 for 20 seconds, until mixture forms a smooth batter.
- Preheat a 10inch (25cm) medium skillet (Flavorstone 25cm is perfect for this) and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon batter in heaping teaspoon measurements into the hot pan. When the bubbles start to form, flip over and cook for 10-15 seconds on the other side. Repeat until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with Maple Syrup, Fresh Fruit, Jam or powdered sugar.
Makes 6 pancakes