Click here for our full range of products Danoz
Ingredients per serving – 15min
- ½ head iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomatoes or 8 (100g or 3.5 oz.) cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 40g (1.4 oz.) Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon cottage cheese
- ½ lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
This salad does not need additional salt as Parmesan cheese is quite salty. The eggs can be replaced by 200g (7 oz.) fried turkey or chicken if desired.
- Hard-boil eggs for 8 minutes.
- Wash tomato and salad, pat dry.
- Dice tomato or halve cherry tomatoes.
- Chop salad.
- Grate Parmesan cheese.
- Squeeze lemon.
- Peel garlic, chop or press finely.
- Stir yogurt, cottage cheese, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic until creamy, season with pepper.
- Hold eggs under cold water after boiling, shell and quarter.
- Mix salad, tomato dices, eggs and Parmesan cheese with the sauce.