Ingredients per serving
- 3 eggs
- ½ broccoli or 150g (5.3 oz.) frozen broccoli florets
- ½ zucchini
- 1 slice of whole-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed or olive oil
- chopped chives (optional)
- salt, pepper
Broccoli is not only a vegetable, which saturates for a long time, it also contains many minerals, such as magnesium, which helps to reduce muscle ache after working out.
The ingredients in broccoli have a positive effect on work-out performance as well as on regeneration afterwards.
- Crumble bread or cut it into small pieces, roast it in a pan without fat for about 5 minutes and put it aside.
- Meanwhile, wash zucchini, pat dry, cut into slices.
- Cut off the broccoli florets.
- Heat up oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add broccoli florets and zucchini slices, stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Move the vegetables to the sides of the pan, break eggs into the middle of the pan and fry for about 4 minutes until it is set.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the crumbled bread and some minced chives, if desired.
Try making this with our FlavorStone range Flavorstone